REVOLUTIONARY MOBILE CONNECTIVITY
KYMETA™ u7 TERMINAL WITH 16W KU BAND BUC AND HIGH BAND LNB (VERSION 1.2)
Kymeta™ u7 Ku-band satellite terminal addresses the need for lightweight, low-profile, and highthroughputcommunication systems on-the-move. The u7 terminal makes connectivity for nearly any vehicle, vessel, or fixed platform easier and more reliable than ever before.
Network services can be bundled with Kymeta u7 terminals and purchased in flexible, variable usage packages that utilize familiar and easy-to-understand data plans.
The Kymeta u7 satellite terminal with any of the AKD Sat-Comm service plans deliver an economical, end-to-end, mobile broadband solution.
• Robust – Hardened and proven to work in land-mobile and maritime environments
• Easy – Satellite technician not required for installation, setup, commissioning and provisioning
• Reliable – Solid-state electronically-steered antenna, no gimbals or motors required
• Agile – Fast tracking, on-the-move connectivity supports mobile broadband
• Simple power-on startup and auto-acquisition for easy operation; auto-commissioning available for bundled bandwidth service
• Low-power electronic beam steering for low maintenance and fast, reliable connectivity
• Over-the-air (OTA) software updates
• Cloud-based customer portal for support and service management tools with APIs for simple integration
• Flat-panel for low-profile installation options
• Flexible mounting solutions for vessels and vehicles
• Kymeta now has a u7 antenna that supports RX operational frequencies in the upper range of the Ku band (11.85 GHz to 12.75 GHz) supporting customers in ITU Region 3
• In addition, Kymeta now has a u7 antenna with extended operational temperatures up to +65 °C
• The Kymeta u7 terminal can be configured as an all outdoor system (with the exception of the modem) with the power supply and all interconnects mounted on the back of the antenna